Doctor recommended Similasan Allergy Eye Relief™ drops for Itching, Burning and Watering Associated with Allergies. Sting-Free Formula.
Formulated to give your eyes soothing relief from irritating allergens such as pollen, pet dander, mold spores and more. Similasan’s Allergy Eye Relief eye drops stimulate the eye’s natural ability to fight symptoms of eye allergies such as burning, itching, redness and excessive watering.
Similasan Healthy Relief® products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years. The active ingredients in Similasan Eye Drops for allergy are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and therefore are on-toxic and have no known side effects or drug interactions.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms:
Apis 6X: relieves burning, itching, stinging
Euphrasia 6X: relieves redness, swelling, watering
Sabadilla 6X: relieves watering, redness of lids
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate
Drugs Facts: Please see secondary image above.
- For external use only.
- Do not use allergy eyedrops if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using eyedrops for allergies.
- For your protection, do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before using.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop using and consult a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision occur after using allergy eye-drops.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.