This traditional Japanese green tea with toasted rice is often served in restaurants. Now you can enjoy its robust, nutty and savory flavors at home.
- Alchemy: Traditional pan-fried Japanese green tea with toasted rice
- Flavor Notes: Nutty & savory smooth green tea
- Occasion: Great accompaniment to a meal
- Caffeine: Medium
- Contains 18 double-chambered teabags
- Made from pure, broadleaf tea harvested from 500 year old wild tea trees.
- Tea carton is made with 100% recycled material made with a minimum of 85% post-consumer waste; Teabags are made of biodegradable filter paper.
Ingredients: Verified Fair Labor™ organic sencha green tea, organic toasted rice, Verified Fair Labor™ organic matcha.
Instructions: Bring fresh water to a boil in your samurai pot. Allow to cool slightly, and then pour over a bag of Toasted Green Tea with Rice. Steep 2-3 minutes. For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Certified Organic and NON GMO.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Numi is a special tea company in that it doesn’t use flavoring oils in its teas, but instead flavors its teas with whole dried fruits, herbs, spices and flowers.
I first experienced this particular kind of green tea with toasted rice when I was living in Tokyo and I was instantly taken with it! I know it sounds odd, but it doesn't taste of rice at all - instead it tastes like the best green tea you've ever had with a nutty, toasted aroma. Delicious!