50% OFF - 2 units available on sale, click here for details
Coconuts are revered all around the world for their array of internal and external benefits. Coconuts are an essential superfood that can be enjoyed in a multitude of ways.
Organic Traditions Coconut Milk Powder is a fast and simple way to enjoy coconut milk. Our coconut milk powder allows you to enjoy the delicious taste and wonderful benefits of coconut milk and is easily incorporated into anything from beverages to recipes. Coconut milk is an excellent vegan, nut free and dairy free alternative that can be enjoyed in both sweet and savoury drinks and dishes.
- Rich, creamy and naturally sweet
- Delicious organic coconut milk
- A vegan and dairy free alternative to milk
- Dairy Free
- Lactose Free
- 63% Naturally Occuring Coconut Oil
- Paleo, Keto and Vegan
- Begin by adding 1/2 tbsp to 6oz of liquid for a single serving of coconut milk
- Add your instant coconut milk to smoothies and lattes
- Use your coconut milk in a number of recipes as a substitute for nut milk and dairy milk
- Create a rich, creamy and delicious savoury dish
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This has a yummy coconut smell/taste. I use mine to thicken soups or curries, in baking, and also add it to my homemade Frappés. Here’s my go-to Frappé if you have a Vitamix or some other blender that can handle ice:
Jini’s Super Easy Chocolate Frappé
- Fill a 14-16 oz cup with ice
- Now pour coconut or almond milk over the ice to the top
- Dump contents into blender
- Add to blender: 1 tiny scoop Stevia (about 1/16 tsp), 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp Coconut Milk Powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, dash of raw honey (just enough to mask stevia aftertaste)
- Blend until smooth and slushy (add extra water or milk if needed)
Optional: For variety add 1/4 cup blueberries, or strawberries, or raspberries