What's it made with? +
Castor Oil Packs for Fertility are a natural anti-inflammatory pain reliever that support the pelvic area and female reproductive organs from period problems, postpartum and the transition through menopause.
- Improve lymphatic flow, circulation and cleansing of the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes
- Support for fibroids, ovarian cysts and endometriosis scars or adhesions
- Safely combined with TTC fertility programs or bio-identical and other hormone replacement therapies
Contraindicated in pregnancy.
What will it do for me?
The Castor Oil Pack for Fertility is a natural anti-inflammatory and has traditionally been used to support:
- Pain relief, lymphatic drainage and enhanced circulation
- Blocked fallopian tubes and uterus cleansing
- Reducing painful periods, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, endometriosis as well as postpartum scars & stretch marks
- Stress & menstrual back pain, hip pain, sciatica, and/or post-hip replacement surgery pain relief
- Emotional tensions or adhesions are known to cause restrictions and reduce blood flow in the lower body region (*combine with Castor Oil Fascia Massage Roller for best results)
What does it feel like?
Your Castor Oil Pack for Fertility feels like a soft, warm hug, comfortably wrapping around your pelvic region with a gentle compression.
Designed with soft, stretchy straps and your comfort in mind, the Castor Oil Pack for Fertility will naturally ease you into a relaxed state and is super comfortable to sleep in, like a second skin.
Will it fit me?
The Castor Oil Pack for Fertility is made to fit over your pelvic region to cover your ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes and hips. It can also be worn over your abdominal area or over your lower back.
It fits most bodies with its long, soft straps that hug your curves so comfortably you can sleep in it.
NOTE: Do not rotate using your Castor Oil Pack for Liver over your pelvic area. It is unknown whether or not toxins from the liver are passed into the compress, and the ovaries are very sensitive to hormone-disrupting chemicals.