Jini Says +
Portable Bidet Bottle made of medical grade materials. This unit is designed for comfortable and self administration.
- Bottle (reservoir) is EVA.
- Neck and nozzle are ABS.
- Package includes a handy storage bag with drawstring closure.
- Bottle capacity is 450ml.
Also called a portable bidet or travel bidet - this is simply a bottle that holds 15 ounces of water with a screw-on nozzle. You can fill the bottle with warm water, screw on the nozzle, and after your bowel movement, point the nozzle at the area you want to clean while still sitting on the toilet. Squeeze the bottle to send out a stream of water to clean. Adjust the water pressure, by squeezing harder or softer.
If you're a bigger male, you may need to lean to one side while on the toilet so that you have room to get the nozzle down there. When you're done, don't forget to rinse the bidet in the sink before washing your hands. Wash bidet bottle with soapy water as needed.
Why use a bidet bottle?
- Better personal hygiene. Cleaning with warm water does a much better job than cleaning with toilet paper alone.
- Easier cleaning. For many people with mobility issues, hemorrhoids, or skin tags, it's hard to reach down there and clean up with toilet paper. With a bidet bottle, it's much easier.
- Eco-friendly. Bidet use is much better for the environment than using paper made from trees.
- Reduced risk of plumbing or septic issues. With less toilet paper going through your pipes, there's a reduced chance of clogging. If you have your own septic system you will greatly reduce the need to have it pumped out.