Jini Says +
- One of natures most nourishing superfoods.
- Sprouted to improve digestibility and the absorption of nutrients.
- Enzyme inhibitors are eliminated and phytic acid is reduced.
- Higher in vitamins and minerals compared to non-sprouted quinoa.
- 7 grams of plant protein per serving.
- A great source of iron and fiber.
- No washing required - ready to cook!
- Bring 1 1/3 cups water to a boil and add quinoa. Reduce and simmer for 15 minute or until water is absorbed.
No Added Sugar
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.