BioFATS™ is formulated for a lifetime of healthy skin, coat, joint & general wellness.
BioFATS is a balanced omega blend of fish, flaxseed and olive oils providing the required essential fatty acids vital to everyday health, skin, coat, strong muscles and healthy joints. This precise ratio of omega 3-6-9 fatty acids supports healthy metabolic and hormonal activity as well as normal inflammatory and histamine response.
- Fatty acids for dogs and cats of any age
- Helps achieve a soft, silky, shiny and healthy coat
- Helps control excessive shedding
- Supports normal development and healthy aging
- With enzymes for optimal absorption
- Molecularly distilled, triglyceride form fish oil
The BiologicVET™ Advantage
BiologicVET’s line of health products for pets is formulated to maximize their quality of life. Years of extensive development through nutrigenomics research are incorporated into every BiologicVET formula.
- High concentration of nutrients and active ingredients for amazing results and value
- Free of PCBs, heavy metals, dioxins and GMOs
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Made with BioFIBER, a prebiotic for optimal nutrient absorption and hormonal support for spayed and neutered pets
- Meets conditions established by National Animal Supplement Council (NASC)
- Potency and freshness guaranteed
- Well-received, pet approved taste
- Easy to use: no pills, no fuss
- Natural Flavor
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Administer orally. Mix ¼ teaspoon per 10 lb of animal body weight, to a maximum of 2 teaspoons daily. Add to raw, moist or dry food. For the best results, divide daily serving between two meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before changing any medication
This is the healthy fat I give to my two dogs and cat. I just drizzle it over top of their raw food.
I tried buying wild salmon oil for them a few times, but it was always rancid. This one is FRESH and then I store it in the fridge. Our pets need lots of good fats - especially if they've been spayed/neutered and no longer have their natural hormone production.
- Click for Flora BioFATS Omega 3-6-9 Supplement Facts