From South Africa, the Honeybush is a flowering shrub that yields a rich earthy brew with sweet honey overtones. This secret healer is rich in antioxidants.
- Alchemy: South African Honeybush, related to the rooibos plant, is a yellow flowering shrub
- Flavor Notes: Rich earthy brew with sweet honey overtones
- Occasion: Evening brew is rich in antioxidants
- Caffeine: None
- Contains 18 double-chambered teabags
- Made from pure, broadleaf tea harvested from 500 year old wild tea trees.
- Tea carton is made with 100% recycled material made with a minimum of 85% post-consumer waste; Teabags are made of biodegradable filter paper.
Ingredients: Organic honeybush.
Instructions: Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Honeybush. Steep 5-6 minutes. Unlike teas, Honeybush will not grow bitter, nor shall you. Great with Milk! For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Certified Organic and NON GMO.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Numi is a special tea company in that it doesn’t use flavoring oils in its teas, but instead flavors its teas with whole dried fruits, herbs, spices and flowers.
This blend of organic green tea and organic black puerh (a Chinese tea), scented with magnolia, is for the tea connoisseur. It does contain caffeine. It has a deep earthy flavor and sweet floral scent.