Also called Red Tea, Rooibos is an herb indigenous to the Cederberg region of South Africa. It has a deep, earthy vanilla taste, is rich in antioxidants and known for its calming affects.
- Alchemy: Also called Red Tea, an herb indigenous to the Cederberg region of South Africa
- Flavor Notes: Deep, earthy vanilla taste
- Occasion: Bedtime tea known for its calming effects
- Caffeine: None
- Contains 18 double-chambered teabags
- Made from pure, broadleaf tea harvested from 500 year old wild tea trees.
- Tea carton is made with 100% recycled material made with a minimum of 85% post-consumer waste; Teabags are made of biodegradable filter paper.
Ingredients: Organic rooibos.
Instructions: Bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a bag of Rooibos. Steep 5-6 minutes. This perfect bedtime teasan will dissolve your worries away. Great with milk! For iced tea, steep 2 tea bags, cool and pour over ice.
Certified Organic and NON GMO.
Tea carton is made with 100% recycled material made with a minimum of 85% post-consumer waste; Teabags are made of biodegradable filter paper.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Numi is a special tea company in that it doesn’t use flavoring oils in its teas, but instead flavors its teas with whole dried fruits, herbs, spices and flowers.
This blend of organic green tea and organic black puerh (a Chinese tea), scented with magnolia, is for the tea connoisseur. It does contain caffeine. It has a deep earthy flavor and sweet floral scent.
The best full bodied, rich, caffeine free tea. Great substitute for black tea