Olympian Labs Quercetin Plus includes a dose of Vitamin C to ensure you are getting the best nutrients for your immune system.Olympian Labs Quercetin Plus Benefits Include:
- Supports Immune & Sinus Health*
- Cardiovascular Support*
- Respiratory Support*
- High Potency Antioxidant
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Allergen-Free
Supplement Facts: Please see the secondary product image above.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Servings Per Bottle: 30 Servings
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The absolute best allergy relief I've found entails doing all 4 of the following:
- Take 1000 mg of Quercetin (natural antihistamine) one to three times per day.
- Use homeopathic eyedrops containing Euphrasia if you get itchy, runny eyes. We sell these here in the Shoppe: see Eyedrops. These work really well for everyone I've tried them on and help you avoid the drug eyedrops for all but the worst days (but for some people they are all they need). Bathe your eyes in cold water, then apply the drops.
- Use a neti pot to flush your sinuses 1 to 3 times per day - just warm water and neti pot salt are all you need, We also sell neti pots and salt here in the Shoppe if you don't have one.
- Boost your immune system by taking Vitamin C and stop eating sugar or anything containing sugar (no more than 1 piece of fruit per day) - sugar's depressive effect on the immune system really heightens allergic reactions to pollen, dust, mold, etc.
I used to get severe seasonal allergies until I followed this protocol. Now, I only have to do these steps on certain days during allergy season and the rest of the time I'm fine.
NOTE: If you are wanting to use Quercetin as part of The IBD Remission Diet, then it's best if you get the lower dose one so you can add it to your shakes throughout the day.
- Click for Olympian Labs Quercetin Supplement Facts
I love this product! I used to have chronic sinus headaches/pressure/infections. Since taking this, my sinus issues are mild to non-existent! If you also use a netti pot, you can say goodbye to sinus problems.
I love this product. I use this during allergy season along with my netti pot and Similasan eye drops and it keeps sinus pressure well at bay. I haven't used traditional allergy medication in almost 2 years and I feel better than ever.