What's it made with? +
Queen of the Thrones® original heatless, less-mess, reusable Castor Oil Pack for Pelvis and Hips.
What's in my Kit?
Option 1: Pelvic Castor Oil Pack
• Original Organic Castor Oil Pack for Pelvis & Hips (Castor Oil sold separately)
Option 2: Pelvic Castor Oil pack + Organic Castor Oil 500mL
• Organic Castor Oil 500ml - 100% pure, certified organic, hexane-free, extra virgin in amber glass.
• Original Organic Castor Oil Pack for Pelvis & Hips
Will it fit me?
Your pack is made to fit over the size of the adult pelvic area, and it fits most bodies with its long, soft straps that gently hug your curves. It’s so comfortable, you can even sleep in it!
NOTE: Do not rotate using your Castor Oil Pack for the Liver over your pelvic area. It is unknown whether or not toxins from the liver are passed into the compress, and the ovaries are very sensitive to hormone-disrupting chemicals.
- Does Castor Oil need to be in a glass bottle? Yes, Castor Oil should ALWAYS be bottled in glass.
- Do I have to add heat? Extra heat is not necessary because Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil Packs have been designed to naturally hold in body heat.
- Is the Castor Oil Pack messy? Although it’s not messless, it is LESS messy than a traditional Castor Oil Pack. Always wear an old T-shirt over top just in case.
- Can/How do I wash my pack?
Before first use, you may want to wash your new Castor Oil Pack as recent research from the National Institute of Health shows that even organic materials may contain traces of chemicals via transportation, packaging, and warehousing.
Luckily, washing is shown to significantly reduce or even eliminate these chemicals completely.
It's like when you buy produce, you always wash it first, even if it’s organic! A new pack can be hand washed or machine washed with natural detergent and laid flat to dry.
However, once you have started adding oil to your pack, it may be best NOT to wash it. Washing a used pack may lead to oil getting all over the outer "less mess" layer of the pack, making it messier and decreasing its natural lifecycle.
Tips to extend the life of your pack:
- Only use 1 tbsp of fresh Castor Oil with each use
- Keep Castor Oil in the center of your pack (away from the seams)
- Avoid washing your oily pack
- How often do I have to replace it? For hygiene, apply fresh Castor Oil (sold separately) with each use and replace your pack every 2 months.