*This item is not available for purchase to customers in California, Colorado, New York, or Vermont.
Feel Clean and Healthy Everyday
The Royale All-In-One is the world's first showerhead with an internal filtering system. This compact showerhead shower water filter combines multiple function shower sprays (5 settings) with high-strength construction and triple plated components to produce maximum structural integrity and a stylish appearance.
Royale All-In-One Shower Filter
- Reversible High-Flow Filter (Standard: Model SLC)
- Deluxe 5-way Massaging Spray
- "Soft Touch" Adjustment Pads
- Anti-Scaling Spray Nozzle - no mineral build-up
- High Strength Housing
- Triple Plated Finish
- Cartridge Life Rating: 6 Months (SLC) or 9 Months (ARC)
The top-of-the-line Royale Filtered Shower head was created by Sprite’s Integrated Design Team (IDT). From concept to final product, IDT brings together key elements of the design process to create both function and style unique to the shower industry.
Eliminate from your shower:
- Hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell)
- Iron oxide (rust water)
- Dust, Sediment
- pH balances your water
- You'll have smoother skin and softer hair within a week of installing a home shower filter. Chlorine dries skin and hair by stripping it of its natural oils. When you install a shower filter, your skin and hair will take about a week to replenish their natural oils.
- Easy Installation
- Replaceable long-life filter (6 months or 5,000 gallons)
- Premium construction - triple-plated chrome
- Chlorgon filtration reduces surface tension while removing damaging minerals, giving you softer water. This means you'll rinse cleaner - and so will your shower. Soft shower water will help your shower stay clean longer, so you'll spend less time cleaning.
- Chlorgon filtration media is rated by the EPA as a Pesticidal Device (bacteriostatic), meaning it will not kill bacteria in the water, but bacteria cannot grow inside the shower filter.
One year warranty on everything except the filter cartridge Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 177 for shower filtration systems for 15,000 gallons
The Royale All-In-One Showerhead is ideal for someone who...
- Has dry, flaking skin, red irritated eyes, dandruff and/or brittle hair and would like relief by removing chlorine, rust and dirt from their water
- Has tired or sore muscles and would like relief with a showerhead that has massage action
- Would like a showerhead with an internal shower filter that you cannot see from the outside
- Prefers a shower filter with an anti-scaling shower head because it will not allow the build up of minerals
Weight: 2 lbs
HOW TO INSTALL
Installing a Sprite shower filter is a snap:
- Disconnect your existing shower head from the water supply
- Attach your Sprite Royale all-in-one shower head onto your water supply
- Run hot water through the filter for 5 minutes to flush the new cartridge
- Enjoy a fresh, clean shower
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This is a filter contained within a showerhead. So you completely remove your existing showerhead and screw this one on. It is a nice big showerhead (3" in diameter) so it looks/feels like a luxury showerhead - with 5 adjustable spray options. This one is my favorite out of all the shower filter units we carry.
Did you know that one half of our daily chlorine exposure is from showering? Chlorine is not only absorbed through the skin, but also re-vaporized in the shower, inhaled into the lungs, and transferred directly into the bloodstream. In fact, the chlorine exposure from one shower is equal to an entire day of drinking the same chlorinated tap water. So, making sure your drinking water is filtered only does half the job. My youngest son's eczema also disappeared shortly after we installed these showerheads in all our bathrooms. So if you have a child (or yourself!) with respiratory problems, or skin rashes, this is one of the first things you should change in your home environment.
The challenge with shower filters is finding one that does a good job of filtering out the nasties, but doesn't decimate your water pressure. Those of use that like showers, want a robust, invigorating spray coming from our showerhead. So it's a matter of balance; filter out as much of the harmful chemicals as you can, whilst still maintaining water pressure.
So, I have personally tested (and used) each of the shower filters listed below. If you read through the descriptions, you will find that they filter out: Chlorine, Hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell), Iron oxide (rust water), Dust, Sediment, Odors and balance the pH of your shower water.
After using these filters to remove all the chlorine from our bath and shower, my son Hugo's eczema started getting better immediately and completely cleared in a few weeks.
Comparison of Shower Filters
Sprite Royale - Showerhead and filter combined in one large head (3" in diameter), good filtration, good water pressure, replace filter every 9 months. Luxury, 5 spray settings with massage and de-scaling mechanism (no mineral build-up). My favorite in terms of appearance and spray settings.
Unit Cost: $64.99
Replacement Filters: $19.99 (every 9 months or 20,000 gallons)
Sprite Universal High Output - comes with a filter AND a separate showerhead (showerhead is smaller than the Royale, only 1.75") with 3 spray settings. Since the filter is separate from the showerhead, you can either use the showerhead provided, or take it off and use your own showerhead. Good filtration, good water pressure, replace filter every 12 months.
Unit Cost: $49.99
Replacement Filters: $24.99 (every 12 months or 30,000 gallons)
Sprite Bath Ball Filter - filters the water from your bath faucet, just strap it on. Replace filter every 5 months or 50 baths - whichever comes first. Only works on straight (not curved) faucets and you must be able to control the rate of water flow through the tap.
Unit Cost: $34.99
Replacement Filters: $19.99 (every 5 months or 50 baths)
I'm very happy with this shower head - not only was it super easy to install, requiring just a spanner, but it looks sleek and functions well too. I like a large flow of water in my shower, and while there is certainly less flow than my previous shower head, it is by no means weak. It still does the job well and feels great. I like that there are different spray functions even if I am not likely to use them. More than anything, after just one wash my hair already feels softer! It's also nice not to feel like you're stepping into a public swimming pool every time you turn on the shower!
I received the wrong product initially, but they promptly sent me the correct product. I am very please with their service and the product.