Jini Says +
Absorb Plus Amino is a 100% natural, elemental (pre-digested for maximum absorption to bloodstream within 20 minutes of ingestion) liquid protein shake.
Certified gluten-free (less than 20 ppm). Made with 100% natural flavors. No artificial ingredients or preservatives.
What are the benefits of Absorb Plus Amino?
- Easy and gentle on your stomach and digestive system
- Daily nutritional support
- Delicious taste - and all natural!
- Feel more energy and sleep better
May be used exclusively as part of an elemental, bowel rest diet (reduced fecal matter), or along with other foods as part of a low residue diet, or to provide high quality nutrients in liquid, easily-digested form. May also be used for food clearance or allergy testing. Absorb Plus Amino has been carefully formulated to meet the unique needs of people who have problems chewing, swallowing, digesting or absorbing their food. BEST tasting elemental shake on the market!
In addition to 13 grams of free-form amino acids as the protein source, Absorb Plus Amino ALSO contains a custom-blend of 10 additional targeted amino acids, for example:
• L-Serine for production of immunoglobulins and antibodies
• L-Threonine to aid the formation of collagen and elastin
• L-Cysteine to aid wound healing
• L-Tyrosine to aid the function of pituitary, adrenal, and thyroid glands
• L-Aspartic Acid to protect the liver
• L-Proline to aid cartilage, strengthen joints, tendons, and heart muscle
Our vitamin and mineral panel:
• Full panel of trace minerals – trace mineral deficiency is common in chronic illness.
• Also contains 10 mcg Vitamin K2 (as MK-7; first identified by Dr. Weston A. Price as "Activator X") per serving. Along with the full spectrum of B vitamins and Iodine.
• Contains full electrolyte panel.
Formulated to allow people to add their own amount of good fat – since everyone's fat tolerance level varies. We suggest adding 1 tbsp. of MCT oil, or cold-pressed organic flax or Udo's Choice oil.The amount of organic tapioca (cassava root) maltodextrin in this formula is lower than in the Original or Vegan formulas (less than half the amount), so it's ideal for people looking to reduce carbohydrate ingestion.
The orange-mango natural flavor is completely unsweetened.
The coco-choc natural flavor is lightly sweetened with the stevia herb.
Absorb Plus Amino was formulated by colon and bowel disorder expert Jini Patel Thompson to provide maximum nutrition to help build and strengthen your immune system and allow you to maintain or gain solid weight (muscle, not fat). Absorb Plus Amino provides nutrients, supplements, free-form amino acids, and carbohydrates (organic tapioca maltodextrin - from cassava root) in the most desirable forms and proportions, and in ratios that allow for optimum use and absorption. This liquid diet protein shake also includes an extensive array of therapeutic free-form amino acids, with a superior vitamin and mineral profile (including trace minerals).
There are approximately 10 servings per jar - sometimes a little bit more, sometimes a little bit less as Absorb Plus Amino is packed by weight and there can be some settling during shipping and storage. Start with half a serving and build up gradually, allowing your body time to adjust.When evaluating competitive free-form amino acid elemental products, be sure to look at how much maltodextrin (and what type) is in each serving as the carbohydrate component varies widely, as does the amount of protein (the most expensive ingredient).