Jini Says +
What's the Difference?
In choosing your Absorb Plus Vegan flavor, please note that UNSWEETENED has natural flavors but no added sweeteners, while the other vegan flavors are sweetened with natural fructose and stevia.
PLEASE TRY A SAMPLE FIRST BEFORE ORDERING! We do not accept returns on opened products, so before ordering large tubs, please try a sample first to check for allergies or intolerance.
For those of you who have never tried rice protein isolate - it has a nuttier taste and more grainy texture than whey protein isolate.
What are the benefits of Absorb Plus?
- Easy and gentle on your stomach and digestive system
- Helps maintain or gain solid weight (not fat)
- Daily nutritional support
- Delicious taste - and all-natural!
- Feel more energy and sleep better
May be used exclusively as part of an elemental, bowel rest diet (reduced fecal matter), or along with other foods as part of a low residue diet, or to provide high-quality nutrients in liquid, easily-digested form. May also be used for food clearance or allergy testing. Absorb Plus has been carefully formulated to meet the unique needs of people who have problems chewing, swallowing, digesting or absorbing their food. There is currently NO product on the market that matches Absorb Plus in nutritional value or the extremely high quality of our ingredients.
Custom-blend of 10 additional targeted amino acids, specially selected for gut repair, for example:
• Over 1000 mg of L-Glutamine per serving to rebuild mucosal cell lining in intestines
• L-Serine for production of immunoglobulins and antibodies
• L-Threonine to aid the formation of collagen and elastin
• L-Cysteine to aid wound healing
• L-Tyrosine to aid function of pituitary, adrenal and thyroid glands
• L-Aspartic Acid to protect the liver
• L-Proline to heal cartilage, strengthen joints, tendons and heart muscle
Our vitamin and mineral panel:
• Full panel of trace minerals – trace mineral deficiency is common in chronic illness.
• Also contains 10 mcg Vitamin K2 (as MK-7; first identified by Dr. Weston A. Price as “Activator X”) and 100 mcg of potassium citrate per serving.
• Contains full electrolyte panel.
Formulated to allow people to add their own amount of good fat – since everyone’s fat tolerance level varies. We suggest adding 1 tbsp. organic flax or Udo’s Choice oil (which brings total calorie count to approximately 480 calories per shake).
Please Note: We strongly advise you purchase a few sample sizes of Absorb Plus, or just 1 tub, before buying the volume needed to do a full elemental diet. This will allow you to check for allergies or intolerance to any of the ingredients. Signs of intolerance or food allergy include: brain fog, grogginess, sore joints, headaches, nausea, gut pain, skin rash, blurred vision, asthma, chest pains, edema, elevated blood pressure, etc.
Absorb Plus was formulated by colon and bowel disorder expert Jini Patel Thompson to provide maximum nutrition to help build and strengthen your immune system and allow you to maintain or gain solid weight (muscle, not fat). Absorb Plus provides nutrients, supplements, protein (certified organic sprouted brown rice protein isolate) and carbohydrates (tapioca maltodextrin - from cassava root) in the most desirable forms and proportions, and in ratios that allow for optimum use and absorption. This liquid diet protein shake also includes an extensive array of therapeutic free-form amino acids (over 1000 mg L-Glutamine per serving!), with a superior vitamin and mineral profile (including trace minerals). Finally, Absorb Plus tastes so good, you can consume it up to 12 times a day if necessary!
There are approximately 10 servings per jar - sometimes a little bit more, sometimes a little bit less as Absorb Plus is packed by weight and there can be some settling during shipping and storage. Start with half a serving and build up gradually, allowing your body time to adjust to this unique (elemental) food source.
For lots more detailed information about Absorb Plus Ingredients, FAQ's, etc. please visit: www.AbsorbPlus.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.