Feedback for Listen To Your IBS +
In her revolutionary book, Listen To Your IBS, colon and bowel syndrome expert Jini Patel Thompson presents a series of effective, natural treatments for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) that have worked for thousands of people around the world.
Listen To Your IBS will give you all the specific information, tools and strategies you need to completely heal your IBS without drugs. The up-to-date book incorporates the feedback Jini has received from thousands of readers who have already used and benefitted from her innovative IBS treatment.
- Have trouble sleeping well at night.
- Be in constant pain throughout the day.
- Be unable to engage in social activities due to diarrhea or flatulence (gas).
- Experience “brain fog”, poor memory, plugged ear, or floaters in your eyes.
- Have trouble eating due to pain and bloating.
Suffer from mouth ulcers, anal or rectal fissures, constipation, spasms, cramping, hemorrhoids, etc.
Are you sick of having your bowels control your social life, your work life, and even wreck your sleep at night?
Many people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have already tried pharmaceutical drugs and modern medical treatment with little or no success. Until now, very little information has been available on effective, natural treatments for IBS. Listen To Your IBS is a welcome and unique approach to treating irritable bowel syndrome.
With wit and compassion, Jini teaches readers how to control their bowels, transform their pain, heal their rectal fissures, relieve gas and bloating and prevent and manage IBS flare-ups using completely natural methods. All levels of symptoms are addressed, from mild gas and diarrhea to severe pain and malnutrition.
- How to control your bowels - no more embarrassing accidents!
- How to manage and treat the cycle of your illness using entirely natural methods, including flare-ups.
- Which herbal supplements will help you manage your symptoms day-to-day, and which supplements will effect root-level, long term healing.
- Which foods are safe for you to eat, which foods will trigger bloating, spastic colon, or diarrhea.
- A series of Healing Diets for both quick relief of IBS symptoms and long-term healing of the underlying causes.
- How to get past your fear of weaning off prescription drugs.
- Lifestyle changes, visualizations, and recommended bodywork therapies.
- Comparisons with popular treatments such as the Gottschall Specific Carbohydrate Diet, the Blood Type Diet, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine
- What to do AFTER you've healed your IBS to ensure ongoing good health.
Listen To Your IBS Helps You HEAL:
- Your damaged mucosal lining (results in inflammation, pain, and reduced nutrient absorption).
- Existing, or ongoing infection in your gut, and all of its consequences - diarrhea, constipation, pain, cramping, acid reflux, etc.
- A lack of good, protective intestinal bacteria.
- Systemic damage due to prescription drug use (endocrine/hormonal system, immune system, nervous system, etc.).
- An inability to properly digest or absorb nutrients from your food
- Emotional trauma or wounding being carried in the cells and tissues of your gut.
- Ongoing stress and emotional events that continue to produce harmful biochemical reactions in the gut.
You will also receive these 4 free bonuses after purchase, to help fast-track your healing:
Question & Answer Resource eBook by Jini Patel Thompson (26 pages! value: $9.95) Learn from Jini's answers to specific questions from readers/clients over the last 4 years. Many will be in similar situations to you, so you can learn from their experience, add to your knowledge base and extrapolate answers to your own condition. After you order, you will be given a link whereby you can immediately download this ebook to your computer. Jini's added this bonus so you can begin learning right away.
The Healing Diets Recipe eBook by Jini Patel Thompson (33 pages! value: $12.95) Sometimes it's really hard to prepare meals when your condition limits ingredient choice. That's why Jini has put together 25 symptom-specific recipes for you to use throughout your healing process. Learn to prepare delicious, healthy meals that don't irritate your gut.
Butternut Squash Soup
Apricot Turkey with Chanterelles
Pad Thai Noodles
Super Nutrient Banana Muffins
Creamy Dairyless Rice Pudding …and more!
Free Lazer Tapping Session
Acupressure tapping with Jini Patel Thompson is a mind/body/spirit healing tool. In this bonus session, you will:
Learn to feel okay saying "No" and set calm, firm boundaries to protect your health.
Healthy boundaries enable us to say "No", to keep ourselves from doing or taking on too much. Banish the guilt that keeps you from resting or taking things easy and let go of "people pleasing" desires and behavior – these push us beyond our limits and result in stress and exhaustion. Most people with a chronic illness don't even realize these patterns are sabotaging their health.
"It was the first time I have ever done one of these and I was blown away. It was so helpful. I slept really well after the session. Got five hours in a row, which is tremendous for me (when the UC is acting up I am lucky to get 45 minutes to an hour at a stretch on some nights). Bless you for doing this for all of us who are going through these experiences!" – J.K.
More info at: LazerTapping.com
Click here to read LOTS more about Listen To Your IBS, get the first chapter for free, etc.
365-DAY GUARANTEE: if you purchase this Book and it is not helpful, you can always email/phone us for a no-questions-asked, 365-day guaranteed refund!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.