Feedback for Listen To Your IBS +
In her revolutionary book, Listen To Your IBS, colon and bowel syndrome expert Jini Patel Thompson presents a series of effective, natural treatments for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) that have worked for thousands of people around the world.
Listen To Your IBS will give you all the specific information, tools and strategies you need to completely heal your IBS without drugs. The up-to-date book incorporates the feedback Jini has received from thousands of readers who have already used and benefitted from her innovative IBS treatment.
- Have trouble sleeping well at night.
- Be in constant pain throughout the day.
- Be unable to engage in social activities due to diarrhea or flatulence (gas).
- Experience “brain fog”, poor memory, plugged ear, or floaters in your eyes.
- Have trouble eating due to pain and bloating.
Suffer from mouth ulcers, anal or rectal fissures, constipation, spasms, cramping, hemorrhoids, etc.
Are you sick of having your bowels control your social life, your work life, and even wreck your sleep at night?
Many people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have already tried pharmaceutical drugs and modern medical treatment with little or no success. Until now, very little information has been available on effective, natural treatments for IBS. Listen To Your IBS is a welcome and unique approach to treating irritable bowel syndrome.
With wit and compassion, Jini teaches readers how to control their bowels, transform their pain, heal their rectal fissures, relieve gas and bloating and prevent and manage IBS flare-ups using completely natural methods. All levels of symptoms are addressed, from mild gas and diarrhea to severe pain and malnutrition.
- How to control your bowels - no more embarrassing accidents!
- How to manage and treat the cycle of your illness using entirely natural methods, including flare-ups.
- Which herbal supplements will help you manage your symptoms day-to-day, and which supplements will effect root-level, long term healing.
- Which foods are safe for you to eat, which foods will trigger bloating, spastic colon, or diarrhea.
- A series of Healing Diets for both quick relief of IBS symptoms and long-term healing of the underlying causes.
- How to get past your fear of weaning off prescription drugs.
- Lifestyle changes, visualizations, and recommended bodywork therapies.
- Comparisons with popular treatments such as the Gottschall Specific Carbohydrate Diet, the Blood Type Diet, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine
- What to do AFTER you've healed your IBS to ensure ongoing good health.
Listen To Your IBS Helps You HEAL:
- Your damaged mucosal lining (results in inflammation, pain, and reduced nutrient absorption).
- Existing, or ongoing infection in your gut, and all of its consequences - diarrhea, constipation, pain, cramping, acid reflux, etc.
- A lack of good, protective intestinal bacteria.
- Systemic damage due to prescription drug use (endocrine/hormonal system, immune system, nervous system, etc.).
- An inability to properly digest or absorb nutrients from your food
- Emotional trauma or wounding being carried in the cells and tissues of your gut.
- Ongoing stress and emotional events that continue to produce harmful biochemical reactions in the gut.
Listen to Your IBS Table of Contents
Click Here for the full Table of Contents
Chapter One: Take Your Life Back
Chapter Two: Supplements & Treatment Protocols
Chapter Three: Food as Medicine
Chapter Four: Lifestyle & Environmental Factors
Chapter Five: Allopathic Medicine
Chapter Six: Mind/Body Therapies
Chapter Seven: Use Your Mind To Help Your Body
It has now been established that thoughts and emotions produce actual chemical reactions or changes in the physical body. Jini describes how to create positive physical and emotional reactions and changes using affirmations and visualization. She then takes it a giant step further to teach you how to control your bowels and transform your pain using the power of your mind.
Chapter Eight: Treatments I'm Often Asked About
Chapter Nine: Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
You will also receive these 4 free bonuses after purchase, to help fast-track your healing:
Question & Answer Resource eBook by Jini Patel Thompson (26 pages! value: $9.95) Learn from Jini's answers to specific questions from readers/clients over the last 4 years. Many will be in similar situations to you, so you can learn from their experience, add to your knowledge base and extrapolate answers to your own condition. After you order, you will be given a link whereby you can immediately download this ebook to your computer. Jini's added this bonus so you can begin learning right away.
The Healing Diets Recipe eBook by Jini Patel Thompson (33 pages! value: $12.95) Sometimes it's really hard to prepare meals when your condition limits ingredient choice. That's why Jini has put together 25 symptom-specific recipes for you to use throughout your healing process. Learn to prepare delicious, healthy meals that don't irritate your gut.
Butternut Squash Soup
Apricot Turkey with Chanterelles
Pad Thai Noodles
Super Nutrient Banana Muffins
Creamy Dairyless Rice Pudding …and more!
30 minute phone consultation with chronic illness coach Thomas Robinson (value: $80.00) Tom knows firsthand how hard it is to live with inflammatory bowel disease: he's had Crohn's for the last 11 years. Like many others with IBD and IBS, he's confronted the difficulty of finding excellent medical care in a system that often seems broken. He has also dealt with workplace hostility and discrimination against those with chronic illnesses, as well as the struggle of just getting through each day. Because of his experience, Tom genuinely understands and deeply empathizes with his clients. That empathy and understanding, and his excellent coaching skills, enable Tom to help and support his clients in taking steps, sometimes big and sometimes small, to meet their challenges and begin creating lives they truly enjoy. If you've never booked with a Life Coach before, this is your chance to try it out!
1 Month Gold Membership in LTYG Wellness Circle (value: $9.95) Your LTYG Gold Membership will entitle you to: podcasts, videos, free ebooks and reports, teleseminars, articles on various topics and healing protocols by Jini and her guests, and an ongoing 10% discount on any purchase at the LTYG Holistic Health Shoppe.
Click here to read LOTS more about Listen To Your IBS, get the first chapter for free, etc.
365-DAY GUARANTEE: if you purchase this Book and it is not helpful, you can always email/phone us for a no-questions-asked, 365-day guaranteed refund!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.