Back to: Imix Nutrition
Jini Says +
A natural, effective alternative to steroid suppositories; helps soothe and heal anal fissures.
Ultra-thin (1/6" or 3.5 mm in diameter) for easy insertion into the sore or traumatized rectum. Extra-long (2 inches) to reach a fissure even high up in the rectal canal. Or, each suppository can be broken into 2 or 3 suppositories if the fissure is closer to the anus.
FissureHeal suppositories are composed of the most effective herbal ingredients to assist in healing tears and fissures.
SUGGESTED USE: (see package insert for detailed instructions)
- Ideally, empty bowels prior to insertion.
- Break off the suppository to the desired length, or use it as is.
- Hold the suppository with your fingers and slide gently into your anal canal, either standing, sitting on the toilet, or lying down on your side. Please see the image below:
- Store suppositories at room temperature (70 degrees Fahrenheit) or cooler, or refrigerate (best).
- Do not use more than 6 suppositories per day, or for more than 4 months continuously.
- Each suppository is handmade with care, so shape and color may vary slightly.
- Consult your doctor before using if pregnant
- Refrigerated shipping is required for this product during the summer months - May/June to August
Warning: This product contains comfrey. Comfrey contains pyrrolizidine alkaloids which may cause illness.