Jini Says +
A natural, effective alternative to steroid suppositories; helps soothe and heal anal fissures.
Ultra-thin (1/6" or 3.5 mm in diameter) for easy insertion into sore or traumatized rectum. Extra-long (2 inches) to reach a fissure even high up in the rectal canal. Or, each suppository can be broken into 2 or 3 suppositories if fissure is closer to anus.
People with Inflammatory Bowel Disease often suffer from anal and/or rectal fissures. Also, postpartum women, the elderly, or people with severe constipation can suffer anal or rectal tearing. FissureHeal suppositories are composed of the most effective herbal ingredients to assist in healing these tears and fissures.*
SUGGESTED USE: (see package insert for detailed instructions)
- Ideally, empty bowels prior to insertion.
- Break off suppository to the desired length, or use as is.
- Hold the suppository with your fingers and slide gently into your anal canal, either standing, sitting on the toiltet, or lying down on your side. Please see the image below:
- Store suppositories at room temperature (70 degrees Fahrenheit) or cooler, or refrigerate (best).
- Do not use more than 6 suppositories per day, or for more than 4 months continuously.
- Each suppository is handmade with care, so shape and color may vary slightly.
- Consult your doctor before using if pregnant
- Refrigerated shipping is required for this product during the summer months - May/June to August
Warning: This product contains comfrey. Comfrey contains pyrrolizidine alkaloids which may cause illness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.