Back to: Probiotics
Jini Says +
Bifido Factor® contains Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, 2 billion CFU per 1 capsule. Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain is the most potent and beneficial bifidobacteria available. This product works in conjunction with Megadophilus® and Digesta-Lac®. The Bifidobacterium bifidum is extracted from the growth medium and packaged into capsules.
A Strong Defense Against Harmful Bacteria
Bifido Factor® works in the large intestine to keep it healthy and help deter undesirable bacteria:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum produces B vitamins that help the body complete the digestive process.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum assists in the absorption of calcium and other vitamins and minerals.
- Bifidobacteria lives on the intestinal wall, where it discourages undesirable bacteria from taking up residence and helps the large intestine dispose of unused foods.
- It helps to minimize elimination concerns.
- The probiotic powder begins working in the mouth and provides probiotic benefits throughout the digestive tract as well as the large intestine.
- Japanese researchers consider Bifidobacterium to be the most important beneficial bacteria for human health.
- Produces lactic and acetic acid, which lowers the pH of the large intestine and deters undesirable bacteria.
- Protects the walls of the large intestine from colonization by invading bacteria or yeast.
- It inhibits bacteria that can alter nitrates into potentially harmful nitrites.
- Assists in support of the healthy liver function.
- Produces B vitamins.
- It helps to promote regularity.