How To Use a Neti Pot +
Jini Says +
THE ORIGINAL CERAMIC NETI POT!
The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive neti pot shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with lead-free ceramic and food-grade glaze. Using a neti pot:
- Soothes dry nasal passages
- Gently washes away dust, pollen, and irritants
- Removes excess mucus naturally
Why a Nasal Wash? The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy. And compared to other nasal wash techniques, sinus Neti Pot use is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use a neti pot anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion.
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants.
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel.
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
What the Experts are Saying:
"The Neti Pot alone has helped more people than any other modality I use - with consistent use the results can be dramatic."
- Carrie Demers, M.D., Medical Director, Center for Health & Healing, Honesdale, Pennsylvania
"People with chronic sinus conditions should use a nasal douche daily, as it promotes drainage of the sinuses and speeds healing of inflamed tissues."
- Andrew Weil, M.D., Dr. Andrew Weil's Self-Healing newsletter
Proceeds from all our products benefit the world wide humanitarian, environmental and educational projects supported by the Himalayan Institute.