Jini Says +
- Wild Mediterranean, Certified Organic Oil of Oregano
- High potency oil containing 75-85% carvacrol, naturally occurring
- Blended 1:3 (25:75) in certified organic, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Every batch is ISO 17025 lab tested for purity, freshness, and potency
- Winner of 20+ Awards, Best Product, Alive Awards of Excellence
Our wild and certified organic Origanum Minutiflorum is carefully handpicked at high elevations and processed using traditional steam distillation at lower temperatures. The result is a pure, unadulterated, all-natural oregano oil containing the full-spectrum phytochemistry of this high-mountain species.
Digestive, respiratory & immune support
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve indigestion (dyspepsia), colic, and other digestive issues
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as an expectorant to help relieve symptoms related to infections of the upper respiratory tract, such as congestion, runny nose, cough, sore throat, headache (catarrh)
- A source of antioxidants
How And Why Wild Oregano Oil Sometimes Gets Cloudy:
- When the oil of wild oregano is freshly mixed (emulsified) with extra virgin olive oil, it naturally becomes cloudy.
- It tends to become cloudy in cold weather.
- When the two components combine, the wild oregano oil can remain cloudy for several weeks.
- The cloudiness demonstrates the fact that wild oregano oil is a crude and natural product, without synthetic additives.
- The phenomenon occurs in some batches and not in others; it depends on several variables which leave some bottles of wild oregano oil clear weeks after bottling while some remain cloudy.
- Cloudy wild oregano oil is never a sign of contamination, but rather an indication of recent bottling and cold weather. It is also an affirmation of its natural properties, void of synthetic additives.
*These statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional healthcare provider before changing any medication.